My Junior Roo Book is an interactive book that gives younger children the opportunity to dive into their imagination through 6 busy pages of exploration.
Take your book on car journeys, picnics, or just find a quiet spot in your home with a sibling or parent.
The Junior Roo Book is filled with a range of educational skills:
All our books are hand made in the central coast, NSW. Each book is unique & made with felt, therefore the colours of our pages may vary based on the availability of our fabric. We aim to keep each book's colour themes similar.
Free Customising and personalisation book options available;seed
Book fastening, options
Customise interest based pages pages (add a note in your order or email if you have a specific page in mind we can customise for you)
If you have chosen a hand embroidered letter for your front cover and if you have a colour preference, please send us a message with your chosen colour (white, yellow, light green, pink, blue, purple)
FREE delivery over $60 and local pick up options available
Please allow between 3 - 5 days (5 - 7 days for larger orders) for your book to be handmade with care and love.
This book is recommended for children aged 1-3.No
My Junior Roo Book
- Organise your Rainbow umbrella into the correct sizes and play with your raincloud & its falling sparkly rain
- Practice unbuttoning your flowers on and off your flower stems
- Use your imagination playing with your Animal train. What 3 animals are inside each carriage? Feel the train smoke, ring the bell and identify the train's wheel colours
- Ocean play - Play with your whale, sparkly jellyfish and feel the spongey starfish. What's behind the seaweed?
- Number jellyfish - count the beads on each of the jellyfish legs