My Roo Book is an interactive book that gives children the opportunity to dive into their imagination through 8 busy pages of exploration.
Take My Roo Book on car journeys, camping, or just find a quiet spot in your home to encourage curious, independent play.
My Roo Book focuses on the following skills;
- Fine motor
- Colour recognition
- Pre kindy skills
- Cognitive thinking
All our books are hand made in the central coast, NSW. Each book is unique & made with felt, therefore the colours of our pages may vary based on the availability of our fabric. We aim to keep each book's colour themes similar.
UPDATE - We are now making our Roo books as a soft book (no hinged rings). We believe this is more age appropriate & durable.
If you would like a FREE personliased initial tag hung on your book please select the letter you would like above!
Please allow between 3 - 5 days for your book to be handmade with care and love.
This book is recommended for children aged 2-5.
My Roo Book - Blue
- Tie your laces - using black cord laces, practice tying your laces before school starts
- Zoom your rocket into space & land on the moon. Your astronaut can bounce around space with the elasticatd string
- Move your bees into the flowers and back to their beehive, perfect for dexterity and fine motor play,
- Use the gas pump to fill your tank at the garage & then decide which set of tyres to put on your car using your spanner
- Find your pirates treasure hidden in the sea and sand. Use your little space to dig them out. (Warning - Contains small parts)
- Our farm animals are in their barn, open and close the door & role play playing in the mud & eating hay
- Pop the rocks in the truck and tip them over!
- Lift the red lava and watch your volcano erupt! Pull the string down to repeat. Contains 3 x dinosauras.