My Junior Roo Book is an interactive book that gives younger children the opportunity to dive into their imagination through 7 busy pages of exploration.
Take your book on car journeys, picnics, or just find a quiet spot in your home with a sibling or parent.
The Junior Roo Book is filled with a range of educational skills:
All our books are hand made in the central coast, NSW. Each book is unique & made with felt, therefore the colours of our pages may vary based on the availability of our fabric. We aim to keep each book's colour themes similar.
UPDATE - We are now making our Junior books as a soft book (no hinged rings). We believe this is more age appropriate & durable.
Customising & personalisation options available
Please allow between 3 - 5 days for your book to be handmade with care and love.
This book is recommended for children aged 1 - 3
My Roo Book - Junior
- Over the rainbow - Lift each colour off and on to your rainbow focusing on colour recognition & spacial awareness
- Peek a boo - Help build object permanence by lifting the tree flaps to see where the two birdies are hiding
- Ocean play - Play and imagine with your fabric whales and fishies, feel the different textures of the coral and seaweed.
- Balloons - Identify colours and place the correct coloured balloon on their coresponding colours
- Giant jellyfish - Encourage numeracy skills by counting gradually from 1 to 5 using the different shaped and sized beads
- Choo Choo - Hop on our number train with our friend and her luggage! Ring the train bell, feel the different textures and count each carriage...all aboard!!