My Roo Book is an interactive book that gives children the opportunity to dive into their imagination through 8 busy pages of exploration.
Take My Roo Book on car journeys, camping, or just find a quiet spot in your home to encourage curious, independent play.
My Roo Book focuses on the following skills;
- Fine motor
- Colour recognition
- Pre kindy skills
- Cognitive thinking
All our books are hand made in the central coast, NSW. Each book is unique & made with felt, therefore the colours of our pages may vary based on the availability of our fabric. We aim to keep each book's colour themes similar.
UPDATE - We are now making our Roo books as a soft book (no hinged rings). We believe this is more age appropriate & durable.
If you would like a FREE personliased initial tag hung on your book please select the letter you would like above!
Please allow between 3 - 5 days for your book to be handmade with care and love.
This book is recommended for children aged 2-5.
My Roo Book - Pink
- Mermaid imagination - mermaids swimming (attached with elasticated string), removable turtle and a treasure chest containing plastic sparkly jewels (Warning - Contains small parts).
- Poor Bunny - Our bunny is sick so we need to use our medical kit to nurse her better. Our bunny's feet, hands & ears are movable
- Medical kit contains 2 x fabric plasters, 1 x fabric medicine bottle, 1 x fabric cream tub, 1 fabric stethoscope & a foldable medical bag
- Butterfly letters - 3 x fabric letters which open & contain a small piece of paper and 3 x fabric letterboxes
- Fruit market - Slide your favourite fruits into your shopping trolley
- Ice cream parlour - Try to pop the correct coloured pom pom into the correspoinding coloured cone. Use your fabric sprinkles to sprinkle on top!
- Unicorn - brush, braid or play with your unicorn's rainbow hair
- Bumble bees - move your bumble bees on to the flowers and pull the string to return them to their own flower